La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Pocket is a high protection sunscreen for children in an on-the-go special format with a non-sticky formula. The velvety texture is very easy to apply and the minimalist formula is compatible with sensitive skin. The patented radiation filters help to achieve a broad protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: skin exposed to the sun;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: very resistant to water, protects from sun radiation, PPD 38;
- Formulated without: parabens, colorants, fragrance or lanolin.
- Mexoplex is a patented UVA/UVB/Infrared filtering system which has a reinforced protection against UVA radiation (stricter than the European recommendation);
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Pocket in the morning onto cleansed skin on the face, neck and chest. Reapply every two hours of sun exposure or after bathing or towel-drying.