Begin with the most basic step of all. The Pyunkang Yul Acne Facial Cleanser is designed to address blackheads, pores, breakouts, and excess oil, revealing incredibly smooth and radiant results. Formulated for acne-prone and sensitive skin, this hypoallergenic cleanser purges the deepest impurities, without stripping the skin.
What it does:
- Ledebouriella sesamoids extract — Penetrates pores, targeting the most stubborn pimples caused by bacteria and dead skin.
- White willow extract, salicylic acid (BHA) and tannin — Removes excess oil and exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Tiger lily — Prevents bacteria within the pores from creating inflammation in the skin. Fights new acne from occurring with its anti-bacterial properties.
- Copper tripeptide — Combats redness and heals damaged skin.
- Centella asiatica extract — Rejuvenates skin.
What else you need to know:
How to use:
- Take a moderate amount and lather it up.
- Apply to entire face and massage in rolling motions.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
What you get:
(1) Pyunkang Yul Acne Facial Cleanser 120ml
Water Cocamidopropyl Betaine Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate PEG-75 Acrylates Copolymer Glycerin Disodium cocoamphodipropionate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Dimethyl Sulfone Pyridoxine HCl Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract Butylene Glycol Centella Asiatica Extract Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Sodium Chloride Copper Tripeptide-1 Allantoin Citric acid Potassium Hydroxide Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Disodium EDTA