La Roche-Posay's newer, improved version of Anthelios Ultra-Light Invisible Fluid SPF50+.
Anti-eye stinging. Invisible, lightweight texture. Non-greasy. Without perfume.MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA:
The minimalist formula contains the best of La Roche-Posay's creations designed for and tested on sensitive skin.
Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
Suitable for all types of skin, all phototypes.KEY BENEFITS:
- For sensitive skin.
- Anti-eye-stinging: Can be applied around the eyes.
- Ultra resistant: very water resistant, sweat and sand-resistant.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy.
- Invisible finish, does not leave white marks.
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in vivo on subjects.
Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists.
- Tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Tested under ophthalmological control on sensitive eyes and eye area.
- Tested on contact lens wearers.
- Allergy tested.
1. MEXORYL 400: LRP's innovation in UV protection: new exclusive UV filter that protects against ultra long UVA.
2. NETLOCK TECHNOLOGY: Very high protection in an invisible texture in a non greasy and non sticky formula. Its micro drops group together to form a strong protection providing homogenous, non migrating and very resistant protection.
AQUA / WATER ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● TRIETHYL CITRATE ● DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ● SILICA ● ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE ● BIS ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE ● ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● GLYCERIN ● PROPANEDIOL ● C12 22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● SODIUM CITRATE ● METHOXYPROPYLAMINO CYCLOHEXENYLIDENE ETHOXYETHYLCYANOACETATE ● PERLITE ● TOCOPHEROL ● CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ● ACRYLATES/C10 30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● CITRIC ACID ● DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE ● DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE ● HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ● TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE ●