EltaMD's UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 - Tinted calms and protects sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts from the sun's harmful rays. The universally flattering tint blends to match your skin tone and mask discoloration and breakouts to give you a smooth, flawless-looking complexion. Healing niacinamide alleviates inflammation to calm your acne flare-ups and helps decrease signs of hyperpigmentation.
- 9.0% Transparent Zinc Oxide: protects the skin against damaging UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays
- 5% High-Purity Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration and photo-damage
- Antioxidants: combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: ensures comfortable wear by replenishing moisture and acting as a humectant, continually drawing moisture from the air to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Calms and protects sensitive, acne-prone skin
- Oil-free, lightweight formula leaves no residue
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Can be worn alone or with makeup
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Active: 9.0% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate.
Inactive: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.